Lomadee, uma nova espécie na web. A maior plataforma de afiliados da América Latina.
Como ganhar dinheiro na Internet

The Verve - Blue - 1993



There you were on the floor cut up
And all alone I'll help you
Conceived in a chrome dream I was a crease
In the shirt that this world wears
Till I met Blue, I was in obscurity he said
Loosen up who do you wanna be?


We could steal a car and listen to the stars
I can see you've choked on them too
Had enough of late night films
Just enough for an hour or two
Oh Blue show me something new
Oh Blue show me something new


Blue, I've got a question every time I hold you
Yeah, Blue, I've got a question every time I swallow
you it's true


Spike danced for 10 days long
We were just heading for the sun
You shot him down there's blood on my face
His heart's in the right place
What they gonna do to you
What they gonna do
Blue don't forget the word I warned you
Oh Blue don't let them push you don't let them destroy
you
Meanwhile I'm searching with my brain blown eyes
See the world through my dirty lonely mixed up mind

Como ganhar dinheiro na Internet

0 comentários:

Related Posts with Thumbnails