Lomadee, uma nova espécie na web. A maior plataforma de afiliados da América Latina.
Como ganhar dinheiro na Internet

Lindsey Buckingham - Trouble - 1982


I really should be saying goodnight
I really shouldn't stay anymore
It's been so long since I felt this way
I've forgotten what love is for
Oh, I should run on the double

I think I'm in trouble

So come to me darlin', hold me tight,
Let your honey keep you warm.
It's been so long since anyone touched me,
I've forgotten what love is for.

I think I'm in trouble
I think I'm in trouble

"Trouble" é uma canção de Lindsey Buckingham(ex-Fleetwood Mac). Foi o maior sucesso do álbum Law and Order, lançado 1981. Também foi o primeiro hit Buckingham como um artista solo.

Como ganhar dinheiro na Internet

0 comentários:

Related Posts with Thumbnails